Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I Need A Hero!

If ever we needed rescuing, it's probably right now...crazy economy, weird world events, not to mention the loss of Michael. So boy was I relieved to look out my back window a few minutes ago and see not one, not, two, but THREE Spidermen, saving the world from destruction and "bad guys". You all might not be as safe as I am, because I'm betting you don't have 3 Spidermen next door. And lucky me, the blond one lives there full time! Try not to be jealous of my Spidy powers!


"Quickly, we must go save the world from destruction!"

"Get out of here girl."

Blond Spidy says, "I have to do everything around here
while you guys are just swingin' around!
But never fear, I'm up to the task!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As ALWAYS.... you are the BEST blogger!!! Love the stories and the pics! Keep it up. J

Anonymous said...

How Cute! kl