Thursday, October 1, 2009

Getting the Band Together

A couple of weeks ago the prince had a couple of friends over to spend the night. They met, jammed a bit, went to the homecoming football game, came home (since the dance was cancelled) and jammed some more. Before the game I had them set up in the garage so they'd have more room--yep, that's the king's scooter on that shelf behind them. The garage door was open as it was pretty warm out. Our new, elderly neighbor wasn't enjoying the noise--oh, I mean MUSIC--but didn't want to come over and ask the boys to turn it down. Instead she had another neighbor come over!! I was in the house. I would have dealt with it. Whatever. The boys were polite and closed the door.


Now, about Reed's hair...or "Skunk Boy" as I like to call him. He had the white streak painted in there at the football game. The plan was to go have the sides painted blue to show school spirit, but alas, when he got to the people with the blue paint, they had just run out!!! HILARIOUS!!! He even showered the next morning, but it wasn't coming out!!! Did I mention HILARIOUS????? :)


I snapped this photo in the morning. After a hard night of rocking, there's nothing better than a strong cup of joe out on the porch! They look so grown-up.

























No comments: