Thursday, July 8, 2010

Growing a Dragon

Shelley and Andy are here visiting. YIPPEE!!!

Tuesday we went to Toys R Us and Hobby Lobby. Somewhere along our travels, Andy picked up this dragon. When you put him in water, he can grow up to 600% his original size over a 10-day period!

I was all for that so yesterday I helped Andy begin the process of growing his dragon. If you can't make out the dragon, click on the first photo. The photo will be enlarged, and the dragon should be quite distinctive.

It was only after we began the process that I read the directions and warnings. We might be in for some trouble because it says:

1. Be aware: Dragons eat villagers and livestock.
2. Always keep water on hand for fire mishaps.

WHAT??? What have we gotten ourselves into?

But Shelley assures me it'll be okay because Andy has seen the movie "How To Train Your Dragon" more than once. He should have the skills down...if we don't all perish before his dragon-training skills kick in!



2 comments:

J said...

That's just the coolest toy I've ever heard of & I loved "How To Train Your Dragon"! Enjoy your new pet!!

Unknown said...

Waiting for an update.... How big is he now?!