Wednesday, June 13, 2012

An Invitation

I invite you to come visit.  Quickly.  I am currently cob-web free!  I cleaned all the window trim, curtain rods, tops of cabinets and light fixtures yesterday.  The problem with this, though, is two-fold: 

1.  After doing this task (that should be done every few months in a perfect world but only gets done every 3-5 years in my world), there is a lot of dust to clean up on the counters, furniture, and appliances afterward.  It becomes a big job.

2.  Some gunk doesn't clean up--like in the bathrooms where moisture and hair products make the dust a paste instead.  Gonna have to work on those some other day.

Still, for a few days there are no cobwebs in my house so you should come visit.  But you'd better hurry.  It won't last long!

By the way, you clean freaks out there who are going to respond about how this never happens at your house need not comment!!!  Allow me my moment of victory.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

You should come demonstrate your cobweb removal abilities at my house.