Saturday, January 15, 2011

Arrogance

Who knew you could pass high school on arrogance alone?

Apparently the prince did!

Me: Why aren't you going you studying for your finals?
Him: Because I'm going to get A's on them.
Me: You need to study.
Him: Nah...I'm going to have A's and B's in all my classes, and my science teacher even told me I'm guaranteed an A even if I flunk the final.

So I waited. Half of me hoped he'd bomb them and learn his lesson. Half of me hoped he pass and prove me wrong.

He passed. With flying colors. I can see now the error of my ways in high school. I spend far too much time buried in a text book when I should have been enjoying myself and living on faith in myself!

1 comment:

J said...

As long as he is man enough to know when he needs to study.......works for me! Good job!