Saturday, January 8, 2011

Builds, Baskets, and Girls, Oh My!

We went to a basketball game Thursday night. The prince wanted me to take some pictures of these buckets. I obliged.


Scoop her up.

Throw her up.


Catch her in the basket.
Check out the look on the prince's face! Hee hee.
When we got home, he was less than impressed with my photos. Seems he wasn't interested in photos of himself but of the girls in the air.
So today we went to another game, and I shot these photos. The first 3 are baskets. The rest are builds.


Check out how high she is!



"I hope they catch me."


This went wrong, somehow, but she played it up and didn't get dropped. Phew!





The cheer kids weren't too impressed with this one
because it was really easy to do,
but from the stands it looked really good.
The Lady Falcons lost, big time. This is their second loss this week. I hope we can see the boys win next week.

4 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Those are AWESOME! The girls fly WAY too high, but it all looks great!

J said...

Cool pictures! None of them look easy to me - esp. not the "catch me" ones!

Shelley said...

I repeat.....WHY do you think you need a new camera? They are much better than most of my basketball pics of Matthew with my good camera!
Thanks for sharing!

Buddy said...

I don't think I could watch if it were my daughter flying that high in the air. All of you do a terrific job and I am proud of my Great Nephew and everyone else included in the athletic ability that it takes to avoid accidents.
Uncle Buddy and Aunt LeEtta