Friday, January 21, 2011

Vegetarian Update

I believe the princess has given up the vegetarian lifestyle. She's eaten meat at dinner the last few nights. Last night, as I was dishing up our plates I asked her if she was having meat. "YES!" was her reply. It's tough to be a vegetarian when you're such a meat eater. And well, she did go back for seconds on the meat last night! I suggested that maybe she could just be a vegetarian during the school day, but she sort of looked at me like I was crazy. I'm betting she'll be headed for the super-deluxe sub sandwich at school today! :) I love that girl.

2 comments:

J said...

Too funny.......... you could suggest that she try tofu turkey :-)

Mary Beth said...

I think her genes overcome her desire to be a vegetarian. She physically cannot be one!