Tuesday, March 24, 2009

DQ Madness

Last night the king promised the princess a trip to Dairy Queen. Since he was headed to Buffalo Wild Wings to pick up the prince (who was there for a birthday party where he ate 20 wings and swears he'll never eat wings again!) I went to DQ to pick up the ice cream. I asked the king what he would like and he said, "A blizzard."

"What kind?"

Here's the funny part: He said, "Something light."

I'm sorry but "DQ blizzard" and "light" are CONTRADICTIONS IN TERMS!!!

He got a Hawaiian blizzard. I guess it's "light" because it has pineapple in it! :)

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Yummy and light - I'm going to have to try this one. lol

Anonymous said...

Yeah I think I read somewhere that blizzards are like over 1000 calories. No wonder they taste so good!

BD