Sunday, April 5, 2009

Dancing Competition #2

The princess' second dance competition was yesterday. They did a great job again. She had a great cheering section with me, her dad, Grandma, Kathi, Mary Beth, and Christian. How could she go wrong!


Here is Miss Emily, working her magic before the competition.
I really think I could do this, but the princess doesn't trust me.
Go figure!


There they are, with their name in lights at the theater--
if you can read it.

I'm not nervous, and I don't need my picture taken anymore!


After the competition and before the awards are handed out,
the kids are invited up on stage to dance.
That's the princess, center, all in black, shaking her groove thing.



They got a gold trophy, took 7th place overall, and here is Kaitlyn,
accepting their Judge's Choice award for
"Group that Enjoyed Dancing the Most"
or something like that!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

They danced so well - Good Job!