Friday, May 8, 2009

Pirates!

The princess had a solo as Pirate White Shirt in the 5th grade musical. I had the prince take this photo of us in the morning because we both had our pirate clothes on (I was just wearing mine in honor of the program, and I did sing "We Are the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" all day in their honor--from Veggie Tales). Unfortunately, the prince likes to take pictures of the white board behind us more than of us, so you aren't seeing much of our cool costumes! The princess was suppose to meet me with wearing her accessories later for a photo, but she hid from me. Bummer too because she was just the blimiest durn pirate, maty! But the show was really good. The kids did a great job. And it's one more May event we can cross off our list of many! Good job, Princess...ummm...I mean Pirate!


I suggested we pose as pirates here, but I was the only one cooperating! Plus I sort of just look dorky! Argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

No comments: