Friday, May 29, 2009

Second only to Jesus

On Memorial Day we had a few of our kingdom favorites over for a BBQ and a little Wii action. We did some bowling, and Brian chose a Mii character to represent himself who's name was "Super J" and who looked suspiciously like Jesus. We had a lot of fun with that. I came in second, Super J came in first, thus I got a lot of mileage out of telling people that we bowled with Jesus over the weekend, and I came in second "only to Jesus".

No photos of bowling but a couple of us rockin' out. You'll see that the king does not partake of the musical aspects of the Wii. It's a bummer too because I'm sure he's about as gifted as I am. Why, I earned a whopping $7 while rocking out--it's not real money--fake rock-star money!

You'll also see that I seem to be the only one taking this thing seriously, because at least I was "trying" to sing along!!! OUCH!


Mary Beth and Brian--show a little enthusiasm, people. You're rock stars!


Oh yeah, that's much better.



That's right, rock it, mama!




That must be the king over there in the corner, leading the band from off stage with his YARD STICK!






1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

That was a fun night - Steven Tyler didn't walk off stage in disgust. I love the easy mode!