Friday, September 10, 2010

On The Road Again!

It's been a long time since we've taken a family road trip, but we are on the road again!

We left home about 4:30 yesterday and made it to Idaho Falls around 11:00. One night in a comfy hotel bed, a continental breakfast with real sausage, eggs, and cappuccino, and the fact that I don't have to make any beds make me happy! We'll be on the road shortly and to our destination in just 2.5 hours!

On the road again...I just can't wait to get on the road again...

Admit it; you're humming it in your head now!

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Yay! Can't wait to see you all.

J said...

Yep....humming it in my head....and I don't even like that song. Thanks! Have a wonderful time in Utah. Hey to Shelley and family!

Mary Beth said...

Hope your having a wonderful time - without me! I wonder if that's even possible?