Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Prince at Dance Camp?

The princess went to dance camp this summer. On the last day, one of the instructors took this photo of the girls. I don't remember what the triangle with the hands was all about! Anyway, the dance instructor posted this photo on Facebook, and when the princess "friended" the dance instructor, she was able to access this photo. Since I can access the princess' account, I too could access this photo!

I know, you think I'm ranting about social networks and keeping our kids safe and whatnot. I'm not. The princess' face is completely covered in this photo though I can recognize the faces of other girls quite nicely.

No, in this photo I direct your attention to the back...where the prince is standing, waiting for the princess to get done. He's in the picture too! :) It almost looks like he went to dance camp! Hee, hee!

Can't see either kid? Click on the photo to make it larger. He's in the back with green shirt and tan shorts. Finding the princess is slightly more difficult. She's on the left edge, about 3 kids back, in a kelly green shirt.

Happy Sunday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I picked them both out AND the cute little one in tie-dyed high tops!

Shelley said...

Cheerleading, dancing.....the prince does it ALL!!! hee hee