Sunday, November 21, 2010

Holiday Food and Gift Dance

Yesterday the Princess had a winter dance show at a Food and Gift event. The roads were awful, but all was good once we finally found a parking spot and got inside. Her group danced to "Halo" again (the song that wouldn't die), and then did this awesome Christmas kickline with another group. It was great. I might try to post it, but I'm not sure Blogger can handle that long a stream--or that my computer can handle posting it, as it's longer than the 30 second videos I've posted in the past. If not, and you're my "friend" on Facebook, you can watch it there. I stole someone's video of it on Facebook! :) They do these same dances again in a couple of weeks at the Festival of the Trees, and then we're done with dance until the new year!


Can't spot her? She's third in on the left.
And you can't really tell, but they have
cool, sparkly bloomers under those dressed.

3 comments:

Shelley said...

Notice that Cara has the highest kick? She rocks!!!

J said...

Shelley!!! I clicked "comment" to say exactly the same thing. She has a great kick.... looks like we'll be having a future Christmas in NYC since she'll be one of the rocket girls [normally referred to as Rockettes].

Mary Beth said...

She did awesome - I could watch Halo anytime. Loved the sparkley bloomers too!