Tuesday, November 30, 2010

That's a lot of snow!

According to "official" sources, we got 4.5 inches of snow Sunday. I don't think they were measuring in my part of town. And I'm pretty sure I scarped about that much snow off my car when I left the movie Sunday night. I know, I know...they are measuring moisture content, not depth, but depth is what we have to drive in.
These photos are at Mary Beth's house. Her husband (Super Brian) dutifully shoveled all weekend. Love the pile of snow on the corner. Though it's not evident in this photo, that pile is about 5 feet high! Wowzer! That's a lot of snow!





2 comments:

Shelley said...

Looks like Logan except that our weather is too cold to melt off and leave dry cement!

Mary Beth said...

That is a lot of snow - you should have gotten a picture of the end of the driveway... where you got stuck today! Good thing I had my "Janice" muscles, along with C&C to help.