Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Funny Dinner Story

When my sister read the previous post, she commented back, wanting to know what the funny dinner story is. No where in the post do I mention a funny dinner story--do I? Nope. I think not. So I decided she must be referring to my comment to Brian that I had chili for lunch??? Here's the story behind that:

Brian's got a blog, and for a couple of days he commented on what he had for lunch. Then he decided, if his blog was just going to be about what he ate, maybe he wouldn't blog. So for a few days, he didn't post. I then saw him last weekend and told him I needed him to update his blog so I would know what he was eating. He then blogged that he had an omelet. Thus my reference to having eaten chili.

Not funny at all. And one of the insignificant blog posts I was just talking about too!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, no, no! In an e-mail on 1-11 you said, "Check out the blog in the next day or so. Funny thing happened at dinner last night!" So, I'm still waiting...
SKS