Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Check these out!


Okay, so my friend bought a pair of these--$80 and there's a waiting list--and I laughed and laughed and laughed. Yesterday MSN ran a story on these and ALL the comments were about how great these shoes are, though there is a learning curve (kind of like learning to put in contacts) in getting the toes in the right place, and if your second toe is longer than your big toe then you might not like them, but I guess they are a great shoe for running, climbing, in water, out of water. And they come in lots of cool colors. I'm not saying I'm rushing out to buy a pair, but in case you didn't know they're out there...

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Hmmm.....definitely did NOT know about them. They rather remind me of monkey feet!

J said...

I will take this as an apology for all the laughter :-) Thank you.......

Mary Beth said...

I'm with Shelley - they do look like monkey feet. I've heard they are comfortable though. Good luck J - I hope they work out well for you.

Anonymous said...

The one male RN whom works for my Mrs. showed up to work with those on one day. He was promptly told they were not proper nursing attire :)

BD