Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Training Session

My sister taught my mother and me how to properly fan napkins before the wedding open house. It was much harder than it looks, and it was much funnier than it looks. We got it down eventually, but I must admit that my mom and I mangled a few napkins in the process. Shhh...don't tell Shelley, but we just put the mangled napkins at the bottom of the pile so she wouldn't see them in the garbage and know we had wasted some napkins! As luck would have it, there were plenty of napkins left over when the open house was over. If you ever need some lessons, my mom and I can "hook you up".









2 comments:

Shelley said...

Did I know that you were taking pictures? Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Ditto Shelley. Who knew someone besides Becky had a camera!
Mom