Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wedding Photos

What follows are my wedding photos. Of course I took many more than this, but I'll spare you. Some events only have a couple of photos. There were more, but I wasn't sure if I should fill up blogger, and I also wasn't sure about putting strangers up here. And then there were the photos that'll show up later, in other posts, because I have "plans" for them. But these photos give you an idea of all the happenings, the decorations, and the fun! Matt is the first nephew/grandchild on my side of the family (or the king's for that matter) to get hitched, so it was really fun to get to be a part of it. Here's wishing them many years of happiness, joy, and love!

1 comment:

J said...

Great pictures....that cake is beautiful! Congratulations and best wishes to the happy couple!