Monday, November 2, 2009

It's My Birthday, It's My Birthday

For her birthday this year, the princess had 5 friends over to trick-or-treat, eat pizza, and watch scary movies. It was a bonus that we set the clocks back that night which meant another hour of fun!



I refused to buy or make a cake (and she didn't care) since they would have POUNDS of candy!

The most-wished for IPod was the birthday gift hit!


Sunday we had the family over for a "real" cake!


This would be a great photo if Grandma didn't look stoned!
It was another fun birthday year!
We'll do it again in 364 days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the picture of C blowing out the candles, is that M in the background with SHORT hair????
SKS

Anonymous said...

I do hope that picture is edited with me out of it. I not only look stoned but also look like a beached whale. Please tell me it won't appear on a calendar and that cameras lie.
kl