Friday, November 27, 2009

There's Been a Jesus Sighting

After a delicious Thanksgiving dinner yesterday we sat around discussing various topics. One of the topics was vision. The princess is certain she needs glasses. I'm not convinced. She went and put her father's glasses on while we visited. No one was paying any attention to her, and there were probably 3 different conversations going on, when all of a sudden, above all our voices, we heard her say, "I CAN SEE JESUS!"


My, oh my! She was focused on the picture of Jesus we have hanging in our dining area. At least I think she was. Maybe she really did see Jesus! Or maybe I'd better take her to the eye doctor!

One more thing, I finally have a full smile--braces and all--but it wasn't intentional, and I'm sure it'll never happen again. I caught her mid-laugh! But she looks so cute!
Do you love her bangs? I cut them myself, and I think they're about PERFECT, but she thinks they are WAY TOO SHORT. Twelve-year-olds BUG me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much better to see her smiling. Kids don't get it that they look so much better to smile normally with braces than to make the weird-trying-not-to-smile faces.

SKS

Anonymous said...

I forgot---if her bangs were any longer she would need them cut. They look perfect to me!!!
SKS