Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Too Much Wind

I am tired of the wind. It is still howling--up to 69 MPH. We have now lost a patio cushion, the flag pole is down, and we found rain gutter in the curb...not sure if it's ours or a neighbor's. I'm really, really tired of wind. It woke me up numerous times last night. It blows in through the fireplace. It blew the internet connection out this morning, and I had to reset that this afternoon. Enough. And to top it all off, I make my dinner menu out a month in advance. I had bbq stuff on there twice this week. The bbq won't stay lit...even if I could make myself go out there. So I guess we'll bake the chicken breasts. Chicken teriaki sandwiches with Swiss cheese are not nearly as good when baked. The prince is at his class party right now. I wonder if they moved that inside? I can't imagine the inflatables working outside right now. I'm done whining now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ditto.

Anonymous said...

I can relate to your winds. So sorry for you. We had them last week and probably again next. Just have to hate it.

Mom