Sunday, December 13, 2009

What Could Have Been

When I went to Northern California this fall we hoped to take a boat ride out into the ocean to see dolphins and maybe even whales. The water was too rough, and our trip was cancelled. So it goes on the big ocean. Jeanette (whom I was visiting in CA) has taken the trip numerous times. These are some of her photos of hump-back whales and dolphins. The dolphins are my personal favorite, but what's really remarkable are the whales, as they are much more difficult to get photos of because they don't like to play with the boats the way the dolphins do!

Great photos, J. Thanks for letting me put them on my blog!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeanette is quite the photographer!
SKS

Mary Beth said...

You should go back and try it again... and take your friend with you.lol