Friday, February 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Wendy!

Happy Birthday Wendy!!

I hope it's a great day!


I know it's not your birthday until the 12th,

but I won't be available to post on the 12th...

I'll be somewhere on the Caribbean.

Don't worry.

I'll be happily wishing your the best birthday ever...

hopefully in the bright sunshine!


Happy birthday, my friend.

I'm so glad Mary Beth and Karen brought you to me!


And I apologize for using a photo of you taken just hours before you gave birth, but it's the only one I could find of you on your blog. You really need to have someone take pictures of you once in awhile! :)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Sharmi Lagge, that is the sweetest post ever. You made my day. I'm blessed to call you my friend. Happy cruising...you lucky duck.

Becky said...

Happy Birthday, Wendy! Way to go Sharmi getting this posted early. BTW...I'm a big fan of your blog. If you think you have a cyberstalker in Coronado, Californiia...it's just MB's SIL and Wendy's sis. :) Enjoy your cruise and post pictures!

Wendy said...

Sigh, please come home soon, I'm very tired of looking at myself!! lol

Anonymous said...

Becky, I want to stalk you too. What's your blog? Send me an invite. Wendy, don't worry. New posts soon! :) SL