Sunday, February 26, 2012

Little Falcon Cheer Camp

Yesterday was the Little Falcon Cheer Camp. Campers came in at 9:30, learned builds, lifts, a cheer and a dance, had lunch. Went home at 1:00 and came back at 4:45 to preform at 1/2 time of the boys' basketball game. I got to help this year, and it was fun to watch. The prince was there and did lifts with some of the older girls. He thought some of them were more stable than the JV girls he sometimes lifts. I told him I thought that was because they were young enough to believe that those 2 boys would never drop them. He reminded me that he has yet to drop a cheerleader. I countered with the fact that those JV girls know there's always the possibility! I did very little of the hard work (helped check kids in, made up give-away bags, dished out pizza), but I was exhausted by the time we got home last night. Little kids are tiring.

My pictures aren't great, but they are what they are!





The whole group.

The prince is in the back on the right.


I tried to crop it for a closer look, but it didn't work.


The king took photos of the performance.
He thought he got lots, but this is the only one on the SD card.
Guess I'm going to have to give him lessons on the camera.


I did score a sweet tshirt in the process and even managed to snag them for the princess and Ariana!

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

This looks like fun, plus there were t-shirts involved!