Sunday, February 26, 2012

Now that's TAN!

A couple of days before the cruise, Grandma treated the princess to a spray tan. They were both shockingly tan when they came out. Luckily most of it rinses down the drain with your first shower, but wow! They were looking like an advertisement for what not to do to avoid skin cancer! The princess swears she'll never do it again because it didn't really cover a patch of dry skin she has on her leg and when it fades it does so unevenly. I don't know though...I might try it someday! Thanks Grandma!




Grandma had a second application done the next day to get a few spots they missed. I called her to ask how she was doing and she replied, "It's not so bad being a person of color."


Oh, Grandma! :)

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I've always wanted to try that! I'm shocked at how tan they look after just one spray. Was it expensive?

Anonymous said...

I think it was under $50...$35 maybe? Most of what you're seeing in the picture washed down the drain so that they both had a nice color...not so dark. SL

Mary Beth said...

Oh my, that does look dark. That must have been the brown smear I saw on her neck last Saturday...

Grandma said...

Not to bad, $23.00. I won't ever do it again, neither. In the future I'll just go back to using the Jergens lotion. I think it does just as well & is more even.