Saturday, February 13, 2010

Books

Judging by that book list on the side, I'm only reading female authors! It's not intentional. It's just worked out this way. I just finished Smoke Screen by Sandra Brown. If you're into suspense novels with lots of plot twists...she's your girl. Incidentally, my next read is The Help by Kathryn Stockett--another female writer. I can't wait. It's getting rave reviews from all my peeps! But maybe I should go clean the house or pay some bills or get my groceries first. Or maybe I should run out to Mary Beth's because I forgot it at her house yesterday! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved 'the Help'. Of course, that's why you're borrowing my book! :) I'm still reading 'Dead Man Walking.' Dry, dry, dry... I think I'll be renting the movie this week!

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOO. You have to read the book too...because the movie is probably (dare I say it?) better than the book in this case. That NEVER happens. Read the book but skip over all the stats and stick to the story. It's decent and will give us lots to talk about! SL