Monday, February 1, 2010

Crash Helmet Part 2

First of all, you should know that Andy is a HUGE sports freak, so this was a great night for him.
Andrew attended a hockey game this weekend. He was invited down to high-five the hockey players as they came onto the ice. What you are seeing is Andy's dad holding him, and the photo is obviously taken from above. I can't help noticing that the hockey player is wearing his helmet, but where or where could Andy's be??? In truth, it may well have been up at his seat, with his chair...or maybe he just wears it at school.
Below is my sister's email that came with the photo. I hope to post the other photo when she sends it...if she sends it. She might be upset with me now! :)



Last night Marty and I took Andy to a USU hockey game. Our friends' adult daughter, Kristi, works with the team. She noticed us. She arranged for A to go stand down where the team walks out on the ice. As the players walked by they all gave him high fives. It was pretty fun for him. After the game she told us to stay there because she was having a puck signed for him. So we waited a few minutes, and one of the players actually brought it out and gave it to him. It was signed by him and another player. So, it was a great time. I'm enclosing a picture taken by a company (rink shots) that takes pics of their games and posts them online. There is also a picture of Marty, Andy and one of the players that Kristi took while we were waiting for the rest of the team to come out. I don't have that picture yet, but she'll send it to me some day.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Love that picture - what a great story. I'm sure Andy had a great time getting all those high 5s.