Sunday, February 7, 2010

Skate Night

It was Skate Night at the local ice arena last night. For only $4 high school students could skate from 10PM-Midnight, including skate rentals. The trick was getting a parent to take you and pick you up if you are a freshman, because you can't drive! Luckily, the prince's mom is DA BOMB, so they did some skating. I asked them to send me photos of them when they fell on their butts. They assure me there was some butt-falling, but these are the only photos they cared to share with me. I think they must have known they were going on the blog! The first is of the prince and Reed. The second is the prince and Lakota. Lakota is new to our area, and I think he's a vampire because he used to live up by where Bella, Edward, and the other Cullens are from! He has vampire potential, don't ya think? Heck, the prince looks like he's ready to take a bite out of someone!

No comments: