Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Final Volleyball Game



The princess had her final volleyball game last night. It's been volleyball-o-rama for several weeks now with games 4 times a week. I sort of glad to put this sport to rest. The problem with 4 games a week is that you never get a practice to work on trouble areas. But that's the way of middle school volleyball. She had a good season and even enjoyed herself sometimes. :) She thinks she might try out for the highschool team. I think she should!
These are not my photos but stolen from the internet by someone with a better camera than I have. And I think she would like you to know that they ended the season on a high note, winning some games last night. Best of all she had 9 unanswered points again last night, as well as a set of 7 unanswered and 4 unanswered! Woot!!

2 comments:

J said...

Way to go!!

Mary Beth said...

Woo hoo! Bring on high school vball tryouts! Way to go!