Sunday, March 4, 2012

How old am I?

Yesterday I sent Jeanette an email, telling her that in 6 months I plan to send out an email to all my friends, suggesting they start making their travel plans as I expect a lot of visits from everyone when I turn 50. She was quick to email back, reminding me that I won't be turning 50 next year. I did the math. She's right. I'm not turning 49 this today. Phew! I was kind of starting to stress out about turning 50. I guess I can put that on hold for another year.


Is is a bad sign that I don't know how old I am????

3 comments:

J said...

What she didn't tell you is that when does turn 50....I will STILL tell her she isn't 50! :-) Thanks for the laughs yesterday....and today...and tomorrow...You are the best!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being my memory! SL

Mary Beth said...

Maybe it just needs to be such an awesome trip it takes 1 1/2 years to plan!
Hope your day was great!