Thursday, March 8, 2012

I need new sunglasses!

I need new sunglasses. I love these sunglasses because A) they are cute and B) the princess thinks they are way too hip for me. Alas, as you can see, they broke when we were cruising. I guess in this picture I'm praying for a new pair. (In truth I think I was unsure how much cleavage was showing so tried to cover it.)
Jared thought that, even broken, they were pretty sweet.
In Cayman we went sunglasses shopping.
I tried on this pair that were close to my old pair.
An an added bonus, they flipped up.
Even better, they magnified my eyes in some strange way.
Pass.
I ended up getting these.
The princess approved, which means I hope they break soon so I can justify getting a cooler pair!

2 comments:

J said...

Love these pictures!

Shelley said...

I never saw that pic of Jared.

I love the last one of you. And love your new glasses. Stylin'!!