Sunday, August 5, 2012

Woe is me.

My cursor froze on my laptop in the middle of the screen.  If anyone knows of a fix, I'd be grateful.  I've looked on line, and the fixes I see there don't apply to me.  So...until I go buy a mouse or computer battery or whatever else might fix it, my laptop is out of commission.  You know, the laptop with the photos from the recent get-away the princess and I took.  And the photos I'll be taking tomorrow when the family arrives for an American Idol festival.  Not to mention all the other important stuff that I might need to put on here without actually having to sit at the desk and use the PC.  Woe is me.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Well, shoot! I stopped by to see more pictures of your trip to Fairmont. Hope you get it fixed soon. :)P.S. HOW EXCITING ABOUT AMERICAN IDOL!!!

J said...

My laptop did the same thing....one of the flaws of a laptop according to the c'puter geeks. The wireless mouse will solve it! Go to the store!