Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Holiday Musical Feast

Last night we attended the Holiday Musical Feast put on by the prince's choir. Our thanks to Grandma, Kathi, and Leann for attending with us. It was a great night of music and excellent food (we weren't sure how the mass serving of food would go, but it was great!). The kids were our servers, and the prince was assigned to our table. He did a good job, in between singing, to fill our cups and plates. My photos aren't all that great this time. I don't know if it was the lighting, where we were sitting, the camera, or me, but they are mostly going to be deleted. I don't have any of the larger groups that were worth putting on here. Bummer. There was music from all the choirs as well as solos, duets, and small groups. There were two MCs. There was a number that only the seniors sing that had almost everyone in tears. And there was the tip jar on each table. The choirs choose 3 charities to donate to, and all tips go to those charities. Friday night they made $800, and I'm sure they did equally well last night. It was an awesome holiday cheer starter!


The prince was asked (at the last minute), to help bring the MC (kid with the mic) onto stage at the show. They had to sing a harmony part, and he was quite flattered that they asked him to help because, "There are way better singers in the choir than me." Silly boy!




This is one of my favorites of him singing ever.


I don't know why, but I really like it!


At one point, several of them wear ugly sweaters...


I got this beauty at Good Will. He added the tie.

Yep, that's a good one.


And scratchy too!

No comments: