Saturday, December 3, 2011

Today's Dance Performance

The princess had another dance performance today. I got a chance to play with my camera. It's a work in progress, but the good news is I'm now 1/2 through the 200 page instruction booklet. I have no idea what I'm reading most of the time, but sometimes it's helpful. :) As always, the girls (and a few boys) did a great job, and it was a fun show, especially the little girl who couldn't stop picking her nose through her whole dance. Too funny!
The princess with her "littles". Look at how enamored they seem to be with her!


Beautiful.

The kickline. I'm pretty sure I should be able to take this photo w/o the blur, but at least their faces are clear. (For my family, that's Christian--who is now taller than her--on her left.)

Today was the last day for the kickline.

It's being retired, and we are sad.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

They danced great. I too will be sorry the kickline is gone. I really liked it.