Saturday, May 12, 2012

Meanwhile, back in Colorado...

It was a rough week in Colorado.  Amid the birthday celebrations, the football player got sick.  Really sick.  Sick enough to need some pretty serious blood work.  Yesterday he was feeling better, the blood work wasn't showing anything specific, but still he wasn't 100%.  Today he's on the road to recovery...he's even playing football this morning!  Go Jay!


Not everyone was sick though.  The Diva (I'm not allowed to call her Princess anymore so her mother suggested "Diva".  I'm not sure about that yet.) and Sparky went to a luau.  The photos are cropped strangely because I was cropping other people's (whom I don't know) kids out.  I vote we all go to Hawaii for our next family trip.


1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Hope the football game went as well as the luau looks!