Monday, May 28, 2012

NCY/DC in my livingroom.

The princess got home late from her trip.  I was in bed.  When I got up the next morning I could almost hear the stories just by looking at what she had shown to her dad!


All the good stuff piled on the chair.

He's cute.

 That's cute.
I wish she had gotten one for me.

 That cute purple mug is from the Statue of Liberty.
They saw Mary Poppins, but she picked up a Lion King water bottle.

And look what I found in the tv room.  A very exhausted princess who didn't even make it to her bedroom.  She slept in the chair all night.  Welcome home!

3 comments:

J said...

That looks like a great trip to me!

Unknown said...

Oh.... Your post seems to sum up her trip perfectly! How very fun for her. (And that bag is too cute!!!)

Mary Beth said...

Love the peace bag - it was a good trip if you're too tired to go all the way down to your bed.