Monday, January 25, 2010

Amazing Race

As I'm sure I've said before, I'm not a big TV watcher. I like Survivor (duh), American Idol when I can catch it, Big Brother in the summer, and my regular favorite is Castle--he's a hoot. I catch Amazing Race once in awhile but haven't watched it regularly for a couple of seasons. I didn't even watch last season when a team from my town was on it. But this season I'll be tuning in because the winner of last summer's Big Brother, Jordan, and my favorite player from last summer, Jeff, are contestants on the Amazing Race this time! She's a dumb blond in every sense of the word, from the south. He's a smart guy from Chicago, and they are the funniest couple since Lucy and Ricky. It premiers February 14. I'll be tuned it!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

We'd never watched until last season, but we decided we rather like it! (It's more kid friendly than Survivor, although they seem to be making an effort to be better too!) Thanks for the reminder to set the TiVo!

Mary Beth said...

She is a dumb blond - I already feel bad for Jeff having to coach her along the challenges.

Shelley said...

That is so cool! How did you find that out? You always know all the fun stuff. We are fans of most reality TV and were looking forward to the new season anyway, but more so now.