Saturday, January 30, 2010

Latest Purchase

The prince used some of his Christmas money to buy an acoustic guitar--it is even a brand that is his name so technically it's engraved with his name. It's his first acoustic guitar. I have one, but he assures me it is not "right" as the neck is wider. I think it might be a Spanish style guitar, though I'm not sure. At any rate, he's very happy with this new purchase, and so are we as it does not get plugged in so can only be so loud.





Notice the Zeplin poster behind him? The one beside that is of guitar cords. And yes, that's a keyboard to his left. It's on loan from a friend (skunk boy) for awhile, or as Reed put it, "This is going to live at your house for awhile." There is much that is musical in this room.





Here's another photos of the current music collection.

Hey, Dude, CLEAN YOUR ROOM!!!

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Looks clean to me! Have you never seen Matthew's room? BTW, he loves the acoustic far better than the electric. I'll be curious to see what Mitch likes better since he started with electric!

Anonymous said...

YOU GO MITCH!! Grandma

Anonymous said...

Love those pants, Mitch !!
The other Grandma. :)

Anonymous said...

A great memory I have of their Grandpa Bob when we were little was him playing a guitar for us and singing the song "King of the Road".

BD