Friday, January 29, 2010

Can you say "over-extended"?

The princess recently signed up for volleyball. That means she's currently active in:

Extended Studies
Student Council
Dance 3 nights/week
Drama Club
Honor's Choir
And now Volleyball--which starts next week

Thankfully, the prince is not currently as wrapped up in activities, which is a good thing because he has tons of homework most nights. His weekends, however, are always very full with social activities with friends. This means, until he finished driver's ed this summer and gets his license, we are his taxi!

I think that makes us all "over-extended"!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you remember not your Mother just saying NO? Guess not. Neither do I!
Smiles, kp

Anonymous said...

My wonderful mother never said no AND she never spanked us! We were very spoiled. I didn't do laundry until I went away to college! Very spoiled. SL

Anonymous said...

That is very BZ,makes me tired just thinking about it
Grandma