Saturday, April 24, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

SPOILER ALERT--SURVIVOR
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Our odds of winning are dwindling after this week's episode of Survivor! JT's DUMB move cost him a chance at a million dollars. What a goofball. And they'll all be gunning for my man, Russel now, but I still have hope that Danielle and her large bosoms--did you see them fall out of her itsy bitsy teeny weenie bikini the other night???--will fly under the radar a little longer! Though, if I were really lucky, I'd be holding Parvati's name now too. She might win it!

Happy viewing!












































3 comments:

Shelley said...

I can't STAND Parvati! Russell too for that matter. Don't have a preference of winners at this point. Don't love any of them.

JT will go down in history as making one of the major bonehead moves ever!!!

Mary Beth said...

I too do not like Parvati, but I do like Russell. I think he has played a very stratigic game - two very big plays by him. Poor JT he trusted the wrong person.
I LOVE this show!

Unknown said...

You couldn't help but root for JT until he showed just how dumb he was! And, Parvati bugs me too... But she's awfully smart! (I'm secretly cheering for Colby, since he's the only one that isn't annoying!)