Saturday, April 3, 2010

Survivor some more!

Spoiler Alert!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
About last week...Russel is brilliant. Tyson was undone by the master, and by his own stupidity. And that Colby dodged the bullet again...amazing.
*
*
*
About this week, I will remind you that of our 5 original players in our pool, 4 are still in. We still have Daniel (who is the master at flying under the radar), Coach (who I really thought would be gone by now--and what a dork, he gives his "word" to two different people and then is tormented by this? He kids himself when he claims to be honorable), JT (who seems pretty safe on the hero side right now), and Russel. So this week it was down to Russel and Boston Rob. And I really like Boston Rob. But what a dork I am. As Jeff was reading off the votes I was hoping for Rob to win!!! Until about the second to the last vote when I got it together and remembered there's $50 on the line, and I stand a much lower chance of winning if Russel is gone!!!! I may be as dumb as Tyson! Luckily, Russel pulled out the win. He's the man!

No comments: