Thursday, January 19, 2012

We got "a little" snow.



It snowed Monday. It took a break for most of Tuesday. It started up again early Wednesday morning and snowed all day. Coming home at 3:30 the roads weren't great but the wind had been blowing so some patches were bare. Our driveway had a small drift on one side. The prince ran the snowblower. Good thing because about then it REALLY started to snow. I took these photos at 10pm. Though it doesn't look like it, there is at least a foot of snow on the bbq--probably more. And that doesn't include the snow that blew off earlier in the day. I don't know how much is out there, but I know it's a lot! In addition to all this fun, it's about 11* below zero right now. Schools are canceled in much of the area east of here for today, but not our school. So let's Rock-n-Roll people! But I sure wish I didn't have to walk across campus later today for a meeting! Oh, and one more thing, it's not done snowing yet!

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Brr.... I'm sure glad the bus for Christian's school is still running today.

Anonymous said...

Brr....when I see the weather in MT I'm soooooooo glad I'm in AZ. -18 at the lease in Conrad & things are breaking! We'll be bleeding dollars.

Shelley said...

Just lots of rain here. Too warm for snow. LOVE it! However, the areas that are flooding probably are NOT loving it.