Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July


Happy 4th of July!  On MSN.com today I found a list of all 50 states and a corresponding tv show that is set in that state.  Some of the shows I had not heard of, and some were quite old.  There is a link to the complete list at the bottom of the page.  I listed the states that I think might interest my readers.  I feel the need to apologize to UT and MT although I didn't put this list together.  They used Big Love for UT which probably offends most of the people in UT, and they had to go clear back to 1958 to find a show set in MT, and it only aired for 1 year.  As for me, the only show of this listed that I've seen regularly is ER.  The king loves American Pickers.  I hope you spend your day with friends and family, celebrating our freedom and not watching a lot of tv!

Arizona:  Medium
Colorado: Community
Florida: Nip and Tuck
Idaho: Napolean Dynamite (the cartoon)
Illinois: ER
Indiana: Parks and Recreation
Iowa: American Pickers
Montana: Buckskin
Nevada: Reno 911
North Dakota: My Secret Identity
Oregon: Portlandia
South Dakota: Deadwood
Utah (sorry!): Big Love
Washington: Grey's Anatomy
Wyoming: Longmire


http://tv.msn.com/summer-tv-guide/





5 comments:

J said...

What.....no California?! :-)

Mary Beth said...

J - I think it's called "Californication..."

J said...

MB.....I used to think you were funny, nut now I just don't know :-)

Unknown said...

Utah- That's just funny.

SL said...

It's true. California is "Californication". I thought it best not to post it. :) SL