Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Only Jared...

Cousin Jared posted this story on facebook today.  I told him it was going on the blog!  Thanks for the laugh Jared.


Allow me to relate the most recent terrifying experience of my life. While tearing off the most wasp infested roof I've ever seen in my life, I lifted up a few shingles, where underneath lied a nest with easily ten wasps in it. I exclaimed, "Lucifer's rectum!" and looked for somewhere to run. Unfortunately, I was on the side of a steep roof and there was nowhere to go. So I had my co-worker Chase toss me the Spectracide and did battle with them for a few minutes. That was frightening, especially since sting allergies are known to exist in the family.

4 comments:

J said...

Spiderman...thanks for sharing the wasp story!

Shelley said...

His mom was not a fan. Lucifer's rectum????? Who says that? Oy!

Mary Beth said...

Hilarious - never heard that phrase before. I thought maybe you were going to tell the 'urine' story from the hotel...

Anonymous said...

"Lucifer's rectum!" Good one J. Maybe J should do some guest blogging!

BD