Friday, July 13, 2012

She's so brave!

The princess finally decided it was time to get her ears pierced.  She has never had any pressure from us.  We've never cared one way or the other, and until recently, she was not interested.  But a couple of weeks ago she asked if she could get it done.  She had rules though and at the top of the list was NOT having it done at the mall where people might see her!  So we found a salon that does it.  Her other rule, which only became apparent as she was looking at her earring choices, was no gold.  Though they burned a little 20 minutes after it was done, they haven't bothered her in hours.  I hope she sleeps okay.

4 comments:

Kathi said...

(sigh) .... our little Cara is growing up.....

KL said...

She'll never be sorry. My Mom pierced mine. She had no idea of what she was doing. I pierced hers in return. We had to do it before my Dad came home. In that era only bad girls had pierced ears. My Mom always stood up for me against my dad & 3 brothers.

Mary Beth said...

She is brave - now she needs some dangle feather earing to match her BFF!

Shelley said...

I have earrings for her!