Monday, October 29, 2012

Final JV Game

Saturday the princess cheered her final JV football game of the year.  It was a close one, but we lost 7-12.  And it was chilly!  I was doing the math as I sat there...assuming she cheers through high school, there will be about 30 more football games.  About half of those will be home games that we'll attend.  Half again will be in the warmer months of August and September, so hopefully we only have about 8 more cold games to sit through!!!  Hopefully!

 She won't be happy I posted this one, but I like it!

 The final set of pushups!

And look who came to watch the last game!

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Sweet push-ups! That's what those 'friends' were thinking while watching her through the fence. Word has gotten around from her earlier run in with wildlife.

Wendy said...

I still can't believe they do push ups!

J said...

I think the last photo is my favorite! Oh, I love your mom math!