Tuesday, October 23, 2012

TWIRP Instructions

The prince found this message in a bottle on the doorstep today with TWIRP details.  It was properly in the bottle at the time, not looking like this.  And the instructions are hilarious, so I'll type some of them there.  I don't quite get the fish theme, but it's funny!  And punny!

Ahoy There!

If you are reading me, I hope you don't think that island-ed on your doorstep by accident.  It means that you've been hooked by some lucky lady for TWIRP, and it will be a swell time!  But I'm shore you could probably use some more pacific details, so here they are:

Among my favorites:

3:30 Pick-up so have your hair fin-ished and shoes tide!

11:00 PM  Shenanigans:  After the dance, the reel fun starts.  I hope you don't have otter plans.  I anchor-age you to bring a change of clothes so you don't get crabby.

Anywave, can't wait to sea you November third!  If you have any questions or concerns, please just let minnow and I'll try to kelp you out.

3 comments:

J said...

I like it! Very clever!

Shelley said...

Totally clever. Keep a copy in case I need it for one of Js dances.

Mary Beth said...

Cute! She's got a lot of creative ideas - it will be a FUN night!